Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Character Development

How do I define myself? I am a Blossom Lava-Lei Novoa I absolutely love cooking and thinking outside of the box. I am also very adventurous and very creative. I don't like doing things people have already done I want to be different. Everything about me sounds good but sometimes and can freak out over things and get a little to crazy. Everything about me is pretty much crazy when I want to do something I go ahead and do it without thinking. I only think about things if I will get in trouble or I will seriously hurt myself but I try not to think about everything bad that will happen. I try to think about everything good and not looking back at what I could have done.

When I interact with someone new that I don't know I try to make them feel welcomed and make them feel like they belong here. When I went to a new school I was very grateful to have people I know there and be able to talk with them. If I didn't have anyone to be next to and hang out with them I would have been very lonely and I would feel like I don't belong there and know one wanted me there. So if there is a new kid at your school remember  to talk to them and try to make friends with them so they feel welcomed and make them want to stay at our school and have a good couple of years. When you do these things it helps the person figure out the school and it makes you feel a lot better knowing that you did something good.

When I made my GIF character we had to do these steps: have our picture of our self and then cut it out so there is no background behind you. Then you change the image size and have the picture move from the bottom of the frame to the front and center of the image with a lot of frames. Then you make another folder to put the image that you are gonna put the puppet warp on. After you do that you make yourself move so you look realistic and not fake, using the puppet warp. Then you, have to save everything yo make sure you don't loose it. When you finish that you put everything together you watch it and fix the little changes then, you save it. The process making the GIF was ok it really struggling me and figuring out what to ask for help was really hard. I think if I had to choose between this or something else I would probably choose something else. I don't really like doing this it doesn't really interest me I would rather do something else.





No comments:

Post a Comment