Thursday, September 17, 2015

Comedy Writing

Sense of humor is an important character trait because a lot of people have stressful days and they would really want to read something that is funny. If we didn't have a sense of humor none of us would be funny. If someone was sad we wouldn't be able to brighten up their day with a funny story. We need to be able to laugh and giggle, it brightens up there day no one wants to be sad all day and never laugh. Having a sense of humor is very important in our lives.

Five tips to write a humorous narrative is... A big and loud voice so everyone can here and speaking in a tone to match the narrative, VOICE MATTERS!! The Secret to Humor is SURPRISE, Most humor relies on surprise, one way or another. Also make a connection with your audience. Define your attitude in the story, how does the story make you feel? Happy? Sad? Angry? Lastly, be passionate about what your writing it makes you story become a lot more stronger!

My comedic monologue is about my brother doing ninja tricks and trying to teach kids how to be a ninja turtle. But he fell off the bed and fell on his face and grabbed my parents curtains and ripped them and he broke my parents rods. I think my comedic monologue is funny because I was right there when it happened and video taping the whole thing. My brother is super clumsy even though he got hurt after he was laughing. My parents got really mad at him but laughing at the same time. It was also funny when he fell on his face.






No comments:

Post a Comment