Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster

For our motivational poster at Kapaa Middle School, I need 2 text layers, only one for your manifesto and the 3 other text layers will be of your personal quotes. You will have 4 image layers, 1 portrait only of your face and 3 images that represent who you are. your design requirements you are gonna need to kern both text layers with no blank spaces on your paper. Also you will need a triadic color scheme its 1 dominant and 2 harmonious accent colors from the color wheel. You will also need a visual balance its equal weight of elements in a design. Lastly you will have blending options and adjustment layers for your image.

To make my motivational poster....I first made personal quotes, then I made my manifesto. After I was done with that I copied it and put it into Photoshop and made 2 text layers, my manifesto then my personal quotes. I started to kern the words to make it fit the whole paper without any blank spaces. When I was done with all of that I had to add 4 other layers, 3 text layers that represent who I am and 1 portrait only of your face. Then I had to put in my triadic color scheme for my whole blog, and made everything look colorful. Now I had to blend and adjust all the layers and images to make everything fit.

My biggest challenge for making my motivational poster was getting my 4 photos on the computer and blending it in with my manifesto and personal quotes. Getting everything organized and making the letters pop out with color around it, was also very hard. I can improve this for next time by asking for help when ever I need it and not being scared to ask anyone and right down everything that you didn't really get so you can remember what to do.





1 comment:

  1. I like how the sprites talk a bit! I did notice, though, that it is very easy to win, because the bear moves so slowly. Its' cool how smooth the movement is.

    ReplyDelete