Sunday, January 17, 2016

2016 Aspirations

I have a lot of goals for 2016, but I have 5 main ones. The first goal is to pick up at least 5 pieces of trash whenever I go to the beach or the park. Also I will eat less sugary and unhealthy foods this year and I will try to eat more healthy and be a little bit more fit. Another goal for me is to try to go outside a lot more instead of being on my phone, like after school riding my bike around and adventuring a little or doing something active outside. I would also like to read more books this year last year I didn't read that much and it didn't help me at school so this year I will try harder! My last goal is to try to be positive all the time and not get upset or annoyed easily.

I think my most important goal is trying to be positive all the time and not getting annoyed or upset easily. Why I think that is my most important goal is if you are alway mad your life will change you won't try your hardest at everything and you will be depressed. But if your are positive and you try to stay happy and calm all day your life will feel brighter and happier and a lot more easier. I think being positive is very important in your life. If you get easily annoyed or upset all the time, you change, and when you talk to your parents or they try to talk to you your conversations it will change in a bad way and not in a good way. Being happy and positive all the will change your life in a very good way.

To make sure this goal happens its gonna take a lot of effort. I will try to be nicer to my siblings and fight less with them by, not getting really mad and saying something rood back if they make me mad or annoyed. I will also stay calm when I talk to my parents instead of yelling at them if I'm mad. I will take 5 deep breaths and talk calmly and try to calm down and not yell at them. I will do everything my parents tell me to do and try my hardest if I don't want to do it instead if getting mad at my parents and walking away. To be positive all the time its gonna take a lot of effort and time.












No comments:

Post a Comment