Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial



My teams main goal for this project was to make everyone laugh when they see this video . We also wanted to show that with the Stash Cam you can have the best time surfing while getting it on video. Our other goal for this project was when you watch the video you want to buy it right away and go to the beach and use the Stash Cam.

My best team moment in this project during production was saying the script in pidgin. It was super hard not to laugh while we were videotaping. I absolutely loved making the video and pretending that it was going to be on Tv . We had a very fun time shooting this video and being able to do it at the beach. While we were videotaping I looked around, everyone was happy and having fun that was the best thing ever.

During my teams post-production editing Wailana did all the padding and editing the sound because she was really interested in doing this and she was really good at it.  Kalista Did all of the transitions and did some off the footage. Why she did the transitions and took some of the footage was Wailana and I were in the footage she had to take and she did the transitions because she knew if we needed transitions there or if it wouldn't look good. I would watch the video at the end and make all the little corrections that we needed. I didn't do a lot of the editing because I was in most of the footage.








No comments:

Post a Comment